Airport Delivery and Pick-up: Fees and Conditions
Fee (includes delivery & pick-up):
Normal Delivery Hours: $30 fee for delivery and/or pick-up 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Outside Normal Hours: $40 fee for delivery and/or pick-up 7:00 am – 8:00 am / 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Extended Hours: $50 fee for delivery and/or pick-up 6:00 am – 7:00 am / 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
* Extended delivery and/or pick-up times outside delivery hours listed above are available for additional fee.
** Time slots above determine delivery/pick-up fee.
Example: If your flight arrives at 3pm, we would meet you approximately 30 minutes later – 3:30pm. This would be the $30 fee time slot. However, if your departure flight is at 8:15am and we would meet you at 7am, this would be the $40 fee time slot. For your order, you will only be charged the one-time airport fee of $40.
*** Additional fee will apply if customer fails to notify Baby’s Away driver of any delay within 2 hours of scheduled delivery or pickup time.
**** Airport delivery and pick up times require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Requests within the 24-hour period are subject to an additional $25 fee. We will do our best to accommodate!!
How it Works: Curbside Delivery & Pick-up
- Baby’s Away driver will wait in cell phone waiting area until customer is curbside outside Baggage Claim.
- Customer is to call or text once they have collected their bags.
- Baby’s Away driver will pull curbside at baggage claim for customer to collect their rental equipment.
- Baby’s Away is NOT allowed to install car seats
- Baby’s Away driver will wait in cell phone waiting area until customer pulls into drop-off area.
- Customer is to call or text when approaching the Check-In area upon arrival.
- Baby’s Away driver will pull up to customer vehicle to collect the rental equipment.
- Baby’s Away will need all flight arrival & departure information (airline, flight #, flight time)
- 48 hours prior to arrival: Baby’s Away driver will email guest to verify customer itinerary is the same & provide details of delivery protocol
- Day of arrival for CUSTOMER:
- Customer is to text/call when flight is departing for Charleston to confirm it is on time (or otherwise).
- Customer is to text/call when they land in Charleston
- Customer is to text/call when ready for driver to come curbside Baggage Claim
- Day before departure: Baby’s Away driver will text guest to confirm scheduled meeting time for return of equipment
- Day of departure – customer is to text/call when ready for driver (who is waiting in the cell phone waiting area) to meet them curbside.
* It is the CUSTOMER’S responsibility to notify Baby’s Away of any changes, delays, etc. regarding scheduled delivery & pick up times. *Additional fees will apply for failure to communicate.
Baby’s Away driver will do their best to also monitor flight status on arrival date & departure date, along with your assistance providing any flight information you receive that may affect the scheduled delivery / pick-up meeting time.